Wednesday 19 January 2011

A Little Birdie Told Me...

Just uploaded my lovely little birdie necklaces to Folksy! It's really made my day actually - I've been stuck in the lab all day and it's really cheered me up taking photos of this, haha! Simple things eh :)

So here it is people, I hope you like it!

http://www.folksy.com/items/1264609-A-Little-Birdie-Told-Me-

I'm happy with the pictures but I'm still not sure they do the necklace justice! The largest bead is a really gorgeous fire polished one, so has an amazing finish that shines different colours in the light but that was basically impossible to capture in the picture!

If any of you have any tips on getting good pictures of your products, I would love to get a few comments about that here! Share the knowledge people!

<3

2 comments:

  1. Your necklace is stunning!!! I've no personal experience of photographing jewelery but this might help?http://www.beadsdirect.co.uk/blog/2010/05/24/how-to-photograph-jewellery-tips-and-advice/
    I love the way you've used the page of a book as the background, definitely makes it stand out

    Katie @ The Green Feather x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank's so much Katie! I'm glad you like it!

    And thank's a lot for that link! I'm going to check it out now; hopefully I'll be able to pick up some tips to help!

    Katherine
    xxx

    ReplyDelete