Tuesday 18 January 2011

There's nothing like a bit of cutting and sticking!

Well, like the title says... there's nothing like a bit of cutting and sticking!
If you ask my parents, they'll tell you I've been loving it ever since I learned to wield scissors as a little one! Back then it was hacking pictures out of whatever catalogues and magazines I could get my chubby fingers on, not it's more about scrapbooking... much more grown up, haha!

Tonight though, I've been working on a project for a very late Christmas present. I wish I could share more than that, but until I've given it to my friend, I can't say too much about it, just incase she's reading! For now though, lets just say, it's looking fab and is so full of cheer I'm sure she's going to love it! And it's certainly been stress relief for me, you really can't beat a bit late night crafting, especially the kind that involves scissors and a glue stick!

I'll give you all a little more info about it once I've handed over the final piece, but for now, my lips are sealed!

2.30am... I think I'm done for the day!
Good night people

No comments:

Post a Comment