Tuesday 18 January 2011

My new creations!

This is just a short post, but I had to put a little something!

I've made a couple of new pairs of earrings lately, using some semi-precious stones and sterling silver. They're absolutely gorgeous, even if I do say so myself! I've also got a new necklace to show you all:

This is just a quick picture I took on my phone after I'd made it, really just to send to my mum, but I thought I'd upload it here to give you readers a sneak-preview of what I've been up to lately!

I was going for a sort of natural look with this piece and I think I've achieved what I set out to, with the antique brass pendant, and the greens and the browns in the beads. Also, there's a really nice combination of glass, wood and metal that I think really suits it all well! This picture doesn't really do the colours justice, but still, I just love this little piece! I've only got four of them, but I'm undecided as to whether or not to keep one for myself... I love that little bird, he's adorable!

I'll be uploading the items for sale later today I think, or at least some time this week depending on what the rest of the day holds for me - it's the beginning term at uni though, so things haven't gotten too crazy yet... at least not now that exam week is over!

No comments:

Post a Comment